Wanted - Creative, Conscientious Webmaster
As the Bristol City Supporters Club & Trust finalises the recently agreed merger of the two organisations, we are looking to relaunch our presence on the Web later this year. With that in mind, we are now looking for a creative, conscientious webmaster to join our team of dedicated volunteers. Initially working in close liaison with our more Internet savvy board members, the newcomer will increasingly take on responsibility for all aspects of the organisation’s online presentation.
The role in detail
- Overseeing the launch of a new online presence for the Supporters Club & Trust
- Creative input into the look and feel of the new site
- Day-to-day management of the site
- Ensuring that all site content reflects the aims and objectives of the Supporters Club & Trust in both fact and tone
- Working initially in close liaison with ‘Web savvy’ Club & Trust board members, then in time increasingly on an autonomous basis
- Reporting regularly in person at Club & Trust meetings on all matters related to the organisation’s online presence
- Developing over time new options for the Club & Trust to make better use of social media and other online opportunities that may arise
What we’re looking for
- Experience in building and managing websites
- Ideally experience of using Googlesites and/or Wordpress
- A feel for creative website design
- Familiarity with social media
- A conscientious approach to content management
- A belief in the aims and objectives of the Supporters Club & Trust
- Good team skills, while also able to operate well independently
- Sufficient free time to devote to the role
- A willingness to take on this role on an unpaid basis
- 100% support for Bristol City!
If you are interested in becoming the new webmaster for the Bristol City Supporters Club & Trust, have a creative mind, conscientious approach and experience of building and managing websites, preferably using Googlesites or Wordpress, we would like to hear from you.
In the first instance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org giving full details of your relevant experience and ideas for our new online presence. We look forward to hearing from you.