Become a Member
To become a member simply print off and return our application form,
which will find on pages 10-11 of the 2008 Supporters Trust
The first £1 of your membership fee buys you a nominal share in the Trust and
the other benefits listed below. Part of your contribution will cover the
Trustís expenses including printing costs, hall hire, stationery etc and any
surplus will go to the general fund.
Benefits of Membership
- Membership of a Bristol City Fans Group set up by Bristol City Supporters
exclusively for Bristol City Supporters
- The more members we have, the more powerful the voice and the more able we
will be to achieve our stated aims
- As the Supporters Trust has already invested several thousand pounds in
shares, you will rightfully be able to claim that you own a part of Bristol City
- Contributing to an organisation that aims to purchase sufficient shares that
it justifies having an elected representative on the seat of the board. In
so doing we start to influence decisions rather than react to them.
- If you already own shares in Bristol City Football Club by assigning your
voting rights the collective voice of Supporters becomes more powerful.
- The current Club board will allow us to specify how the money raised for
share purchase is utilised by the Club. Our current project is to raise money
for a statue to John Atyeo.
- You can become part of an organisation that helps bring the community
together off the field; an entertaining and successful football team on the
field will surely follow.
- Helping to build an organisation that has the future of Bristol City
Football Club at the heart of its existence.
Red Membership (£1 per month / £12 a year / £150 for Lifetime membership)
- Membership Card
- Annual newsletter
- Quarterly email bulletins
- Email bulletins and option to vote (one member one vote) on matters as they
- Potential for discounts with sponsoring companies using the Membership Card
- Invitation to organised fan events
- Open access to attend, vote at (aged 16+ only) and contribute to Supporters
Trust meetings including the AGM. Meetings may include guest speakers
- The right to stand for election to the Trust Board (aged 18+ only)
- Car Sticker
- Share Certificate
Silver Membership (£2.50 per month / £30 a year)
- All the benefits of red membership
- £5 City Megastore voucher
- The more funds we raise, the stronger the voice of supporters and the sooner
we achieve the aim of fans representation on the board.
- Entered into raffle for signed Bristol City 1st Team Shirt (or equivalent)
at the end of each season.
Gold Membership (minimum £5 per month / £60 a year)
- All the benefits of silver membership
- The knowledge that all funds over £2.50 per month enter the Share Fund. This
fund will only be used to secure the Supporters Trust a permanent place on the
board of Bristol City Football Club. Please read important notes on the
So what are you waiting for? Go to pages 10-11 of the 2008 Newsletter now!